We understand that clear, transparent fee information is crucial for our students. At Supreme International College, we aim to make the fee structure easily accessible and comprehensible. Please find below the comprehensive breakdown of our fees for your reference.
- Admission processing fee for all programs: GH¢100.00
TUITION FEE FOR SHS – 3 / WASSCE (MAY/JUNE) = GH¢3,200.00
TUITION FEE FOR WASSCE (PC) NOV/DEC PROGRAMME
- 1 subject: GH¢1,480.00
- 2 subjects: GH¢1,780.00
- 3 subjects: GH¢2,180.00
- 4 subjects: GH¢2,480.00
- 5 subjects: GH¢2,780.00
- 6 subjects: GH¢3,080.00
- 7 or more subjects: GH¢3,200.00
EXTERNAL/WAEC EXAMINATION REGISTRATION FEE
To sit the West African Secondary School Examination (WASSCE) administered by WAEC, students will be required to pay the applicable WASSCE Registration fee in due course.
For any fee-related inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact our admissions office. We’re here to assist and ensure you have a clear understanding of our fee structure.
Hostel and Boarding fee
- GH¢2,850.00 (Covers the entire period of your stay at the college).
- GH¢2,000.00 (Covers the entire period of your stay).
- Daily meals/feeding fee at GHc28.50 per day. You have the flexibility to pay for meals on a monthly or semester basis. Alternatively, students can opt to purchase food from the cafeteria.